2013 Camry SE w/60K miles question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hangarcat
    Participant

This car runs rough after shifts until I give it some gas. Problem at low RPM after shift. Anyone else have this happen with 2013 Camry SE?

Need a replacement transmission? Quality transmissions are hard to find. Free estimate to your email.

Hostgator

There are several potential causes of your Camry’s problem. It could by the Idle Air Intake Module or, possibly, the Mass Airflow Sensor and/or the MAP sensor. Unless you feel qualified to do the work, have your mechanic check them. More likely, though, it could be something as simple as a clogged air filter that sits ahead of the engine air intake. Look at the owner’s manual, find its location and pull it out to see if it clogged to the point of poor performance.

It is also very possible the throttle body is clogged; needs some attention. I seriously doubt there’s a problem with your transmission, although if you have anymore input let me know and I’ll be happy to look into this more fully.

Fair Replacement Transmission Cost by Vehicle

1. Use the Year / Make / Model lookup tool to determine what transmission your vehicle has.
  2. [transtar]
  3. Find your transmission model in the table below for fair prices from reputable suppliers. Also fair labor cost for local installation at a local auto repair shop.

4. Get a free estimate on a remanufactured transmission by email.

Fair Remanufactured Transmission Price Ranges by Transmission Model Updated May 1, 2018

transmission repair cost
Download Replacement Transmission Cost Guide PDF
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.